Home Page » About
Faculty of engineering was established in 1982 in Edirne. First department set up in our faculty was Mechanical Engineering Department. Computer Engineering Department, Food Engineering Department and Electrical-Electronics Engineering Department were joined in faculty in following years as our faculty was improved in terms of education quality and facilities. There are 91 academic personnel and 25 administrative personnel working in faculty at present.
This content was issued on 17.01.2014 and has been viewed for 1379 times.